Our solid carbide milling cutters stand for cost-effectiveness, the highest level of performance potential and product quality. Special cutting edge geometries that are tailored for the material to be machined ensure the technological advantage.
The innovative HPC geometries, above all, ensure particularly quiet running, high machining volumes, high process reliability and a low machine load due to their uneven pitch and tooth spacing – even with extreme cutting values.
Our complete product range
The PDF versions of our product catalogues are available to download from the Info Centre.
The solid carbide milling cutter OptiMill-Alu-HPC-Pocket with three cutting edges has an integrated drill bit and is highly versatile.
The OptiMill-Alu-HPC-Pocket carries out milling tasks very cost-effectively, especially the creation of pockets or plunging, including diagonal plunging.
Larger cutting depth, better chip removal and a higher material removal rate – these are the goals that our specialists set themselves when developing the new OptiMill-Uni-Wave knurled roughing end mill. The result: a universal milling cutter that is particularly cost-effective thanks to its innovative geometry and high cutting data.
The OptiMill-Uni-HPC-Plus is ideal for cost-effective groove milling with maximum feed rates.
In 2019, we added the overlong design with corner radius to the product range.
At a glance
- Available in a diameter range from 4.00 to 20.00 mm
- New: overlong design with various corner radii
- Excellent chip removal thanks to particularly large chip spaces
- Cutting edge rounding ensures low wear and high-quality surfaces
- Unequal spacing and unequal pitch
- Use of the entire cutting length
The OptiMill-SPM-Rough is particularly suitable for roughing contours and pockets. It features a specially developed cutting edge profile for high-performance machining with significantly reduced cutting forces. The tool’s outstanding plunging properties lead to a noticeably reduced introduction of heat into the part. This benefits the condition of the surface.
We have developed the OptiMill-SPM-Finish for finishing contours and pocket walls. The new finishing geometry especially for deep pockets and delicate component structures also works with large wrapping without retracting the tool. The OptiMill-SPM-Finish machines high cutting depths in one go.
The lengths 3xD and 5xD with a sharp corner design are new to the range of the OptiMill-Uni-HPC-Finish.
At a glance
- Available in a diameter range from 4.00 to 25.00 mm in the 2xD, 3xD, 4xD and 5xD designs
- Material removal rates up to ap = 5xD possible
- Adapted flute profile with seven cutting edges and unequal spacing
- New substrate with improved flexural strength and ductility
- Entire cutting length can be used
The OptiMill-Tro milling cutters are available specially for trochoidal machining. They have five or seven cutting edges with optimised unequal spacing and geometry. These features in combination with the balancing of the cutting tool at G2.5 ensure reduced vibrations and high surface quality levels. Chip breakers that are specific to the workpiece material guarantee trouble-free chip removal. The product range includes milling cutters for the machining of steel, cast steel, stainless steel, titanium and high-alloyed steels as well as for hard machining.
At a glance
- Available in a diameter range from 4.00 to 25.00 mm
- OptiMill-Tro-Uni for universal use in the 4xD and 5xD designs with five cutting edges
- OptiMill-Tro-PM for use with steel and stainless steel in the 2xD to 5xD designs with seven cutting edges
- OptiMill-Tro-H for the machining of hardened materials with chip breaker
- Carbide substrate with excellent flexural strength and ductility
- Flute profile adapted to the ratio of length to diameter
- New: additional chip breakers for the optimum removal of short, broken chips